- 4 oz of sour lemonade vodka cocktail
- 5 strawberries cut in pieces
- 2 bar spoons of granulated sugar
- 4 basil leaves
- Sparkling water
- Garnish: 1 strawberry in slices and 3 basil leaves
Requires a Shaker
- Using a muddler, crush all the ingredients at the bottom of a shaker, except the sparkling water.
- Add ice cubes and shake well.
- Strain into a Highball type of glass, full of ice cubes.
- Top up with sparkling water.
- Garnish with the strawberry slices and the basil leaves.
A recipe from