- 2 oz of hot pepper vodka
- 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 oz of fresh lemon juice
- Clamato juice
- Garnish: steak spices, 1 lemon wedge, 1 large cucumber slice, 1 celery branch and 1 marinated bean
- Decorate half of the contour of a Bloody Caesar glass with steak spices.
- Pour all the ingredients into the Bloody Caesar glass, except the Clamato juice.
- Add ice cubes.
- Top up with Clamato juice.
- Stir with a bar spoon.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge, a large cucumber slice, a celery branch and a marinated bean.
A recipe from