- 2 oz of maple liqueur
- 3 oz of cold espresso
- 0.5 oz of Maple & chocolate syrup
- Garnish: grated sea salt chocolate
- Pour all the ingredients into a shaker.
- Add ice cubes ans shake well.
- Strain into a cold glass.
- Garnish with grated chocolate.
Maple & Chocolate syrup: 1. Pour 100 ml of maple syrup and 150 ml of water in a small pot. 2. Bring to simmering and add 2 squares of sea salt chocolate. 3. Stir well until the chocolate is melted and a homogeneous mixture. 4. Strain and bring down the temperature before putting in the fridge. * It is possible to substitute the Maple & chocolate syrup by 0.25 oz of maple syrup.
A recipe from