- 1,5 oz of dry gin
- 0,5 oz of yuzu syrup
- 0,5 oz of fresh lime juice
- 2 dashes of floral bitters
- 5 lime wheels
- 5 cucumber slices
- 5 mint leaves
- Littoral Tonic water (or sparkling water)
- Garnish: 3-4 cucumber slices and mint leaves.
Requires a Shaker
- Using a muddler, crush the lime wheels the cucumber slices, and the mint leaves into a shaker.
- Add all the other ingredients, except the tonic water.
- Shake well (dry shake).
- Double strain into a stemless wine glass full of ice cubes.
- Top up with tonic water.
- Garnish with cucumber slices and mint leaves.