- 2 oz of dry gin
- 1,5 oz of Monsieur Cocktail ginger syrup
- 1 oz of fresh lime juice
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 2 dashes of Northern Classic bitters (optional)
- Littoral Tonic water
- Garnish: 1 lime wedge, mint leaves and fresh ginger (optional)
- Tap the mint leaves and put them at the bottom of a shaker.
- Pour all the ingredients into the shaker, except the tonic water.
- Add ice cubes and shake well.
- Double strain into a Mule mug full of ice cubes.
- Top up with tonic water.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, mint leaves and fresh ginger (optional).
A recipe from