- 2 oz of Esprit-d’Italie
- 3 oz of alcohol-free sparkling wine
- 1 oz of grapefruit and rosebud syrup
- ½ oz of lemon juice
- Garnish : a thin slice of dried or fresh grapefruit and a rosebud
- Pour the lemon juice, syrup and the Esprit-d’Italie into a cocktail glass.
- Add ice cubes and the sparkling wine.
- Stir with a spoon.
- Garnish with the grapefruit slice and the rosebud.
This cocktail has been created for the SAQ. To prepare the grapefruit and rosebud syrup: In a saucepan, simmer 1 cup of water, ½ of dried rosebuds and the zest and juice of a grapefruit over low heat for about 10 minutes. Once the water is nicely infused, strain and add 1 cup of sugar. After the sugar has dissolved, bottle and refrigerate the syrup.
A recipe from