- 2 oz of Esprit-de-London
- 1 oz of pear and rosemary puree
- 1 dash of peach & apricot bitters (optional)
- 4 oz of sparkling pear juice
- Garnish: 1 rosemary branch and 1 pear slice
Requires a Shaker
- Pour all the ingredients into a shaker, except the sparkling pear juice.
- Add ice cubes and shake well.
- Double strain into a cold wine glass.
- Top up with the pear sparkling juice.
- Garnish with a rosemary branch and a pear slice.
You can also replace the puree by Monsieur Cocktail Gym Tonic syrup.
A recipe from