- 3 oz of Esprit-des-Caraïbes
- 2 oz of exotic juice (or 1 oz of pineapple juice and 1 oz of orange juice)
- 1 dash of passion fruit & currant bitters
- 3 oz of ginger beer
- Garnish: 1 pineapple wedge and 1 pineapple leaf
Requires a Shaker
- Pour all the ingredients into a shaker, except the ginger beer.
- Add ice cubes and shake well.
- Double strain into a cold Highball glass.
- Top up with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and leaf.
Exotic juice recipe: 1. Remove the pineapple skin and cut it into cubes. Make sure you keep some leaves for the garnish. 2. Peel and cut a mango into cubes. 3. Blend the pineapple and mango cubes with 1 cup of orange juice until smooth. 4. Strain the mixture. 5. Keep cold in the refrigerator.
A recipe from