- 1,5 oz of Quebec wild berries gin
- 0,25 oz of simple syrup
- 0,5 oz of fresh lemon juice
- 2 bar spoons of blackcurrant jam
- Sparkling water
- 1 star anis
- Garnish: half a rim of granulated sugar and 1 star anis
Requires a Shaker
- Decorate an Old Fashioned type of glass of half of a rim of granulated sugar.
- Pour all the ingredients into a shaker, except for the sparkling water.
- Add ice cubes and shake well.
- Double strain into the Old Fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a star anis.
A recipe from