- 2 oz of Esprit-des-Caraïbes
- 1.5 oz de peach nectar
- 1.5 oz of passion fruit juice
- 0.5 oz of fresh lime juice
- Garnish: 1 strawberry juice ice cube and a few drops of basil oil
- Pour all the ingredients into a shaker.
- Add ice cubes and shake well.
- Double strain into a chilled Marie-Antoinette glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry juice ice cube and a few drops of basil oil
To create the strawberry juice ice cubes: Bring 500 ml of water to boil in a saucepan. Add a dozen strawberries, then leave to cool. Pour into a blender and strain through a mesh strainer. Pour into ice cube moulds. Freeze until they are ready.
A recipe from