- 2 oz of Esprit-des-Caraïbes
- 2 oz of The Great Gentleman Spicy Ginger Beer
- 0,75 oz of fresh lime juice
- 2 dashes of Northern Classic Bitters
- 1,5 cm of fresh ginger
- Garnish: one dehydrated lime wheel and one slice of fresh ginger
Requires a Shaker
- Using a muddler, crush the fresh ginger into the shaker.
- Pour all the ingredients, except for the ginger beer.
- Add ice cubes and shake well.
- Double strain into a Tiki style glass full of crushed ice.
- Top up with spicy ginger beer.
- Garnish with the dehydrated lime wheel and a slice of fresh ginger.
A recipe from
The Great Gentleman