- 1 oz of Esprit-des-Caraïbes
- 2 oz of strong espresso
- 1 oz of vanilla coffee syrup
- 1 oz of milk foam
- Garnish : 3 coffee beans
- Pour all the ingredients into a shaker, except for the milk foam.
- Add ice cubes and shake well.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Add the milk foam.
- Garnish with coffee beans.
This cocktail has been created for the SAQ. To prepare the vanilla coffee syrup: In a saucepan, simmer 1 cup of water, ½ cup of coffee grounds and 1 vanilla pod split in half over low heat for a good 10 minutes. Once the water is nicely infused, strain and add 1 cup of sugar. After the sugar has dissolved, bottle and refrigerate the syrup.
A recipe from