- 1,5 oz of Esprit-des-Caraïbes
- 2 oz of The Great Gentleman Watermelon & Hibiscus Soda
- 0,75 oz of homemade Watermelon & Hibiscus syrup *
- 0,5 oz of fresh lime juice
- 2-3 dashes of Bolivar bitters of Floral bitters (optional)
- Garnish: 1 lime wheel and some dried hibiscus flowers
- Pour all the ingredients into a shaker, except for the soda.
- Add ice cubes and shake well.
- Double strain into a glass full of ice cubes.
- Top up with soda.
- Garnish with the lime wheel and the dried hibiscus flowers.
* Watermelon & Hibiscus syrup recipe: Bring 17 oz of The Great Gentleman Watermelon and Hibiscus Soda, ½ cup of white sugar and ¼ of dried hibiscus flowers to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes. Double strain and store in the fridge for up to 6 weeks.
A recipe from
The Great Gentleman