- Pour all the ingredients into a shaker, except for the soda.
- Add ice cubes and shake well.
- Double strain into a glass full of ice cubes.
- Top up with soda.
- Garnish with the lime wheel and the dried hibiscus flowers.
* Watermelon & Hibiscus syrup recipe: Bring 17 oz of The Great Gentleman Watermelon and Hibiscus Soda, ½ cup of white sugar and ¼ of dried hibiscus flowers to a boil. Simmer for 20 minutes. Double strain and store in the fridge for up to 6 weeks.
A recipe from
The Great Gentleman